Our contact details are as follows:
Phone: 0161 796 8415
Address: 44 Ennerdale Drive, Bury, BL9 8HU
What Information Do We Collect
- Name and email address if you submit any of our contact forms. Any further information you choose to enter into the form will also be submitted.
- Contact information necessary to send out invoices. This includes email address and postal address (if applicable)
- We require your phone number in order to keep in contact with you whilst we are providing our services
- Usage data may also be collected which includes information about how you use our website.
How Do We Use Personal Information?
We require information to provide our services and fulfill any contract between us. Personal data may be used for the following reasons:
- Responding to enquiries sent via any forms on our website
- Storing information necessary to send out invoices and track payments received
- Keeping in contact whilst we are providing services to you
- To provide our services
- For internal record keeping
- Personalisation of content, business information or user experience
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Any information submitted via a contact form on this website will be stored in a secure mailbox until the query has been dealt with or the information is no longer required.
We only collect information that is necessary and we will delete any information that is no longer required.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary, this includes fulfilling the purpose it was collected for as well as fulfilling any accounting or legal requirements.
We may share your details with third parties where necessary. This includes:
- Service providers who provide IT Support and system administration services, this includes, web hosting provider, email provider and cloud service providers.
- Lawyers, bankers, insurers, accountant and bookkeepers for banking, legal and accounting purposes.
- UK Government regulators such as HM Revenue and Customs.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. For more information about cookies, please see www.aboutcookies.org.uk.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this..
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your Personal Data
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you, request removal of your data or make changes to the information we hold. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at HL Telemarketing, 44 Ennerdale Drive, Bury, BL9 8ED or email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.